Ethereum testnet networks
This tutorial has recently been updated to use the Görli Ethereum testnet instead of Kovan.
This tutorial will walk you through writing a front-end app that uses RenVM to mint BTC to an Ethereum smart contract. It is designed to be a quick introduction to RenVM and should be read together with the other examples, which provide more in-depth explanations.
- Smart Contract - Write a basic smart contract that can mint renBTC
- React Setup - Setup the React repo
- Chain Transactions - Write a component for handling chain transactions
- Gateway Transactions - Write a component for handling gateway transactions
- Gateways - Handle creating new gateways
- App - Create the top-level App component